The 5 Second Collab The 5 Second Collab

Sweet

Good to see that it turnet out so well and that you could make use of my part in the start, i was kinda busy with school and other stuff to continue making parts.

A Goomba's Life - Ep 1 A Goomba's Life - Ep 1

Decent

It was a pretty decent flash, the voice acting was also pretty decent and the story...well random and had some funny moments like the chacaron robot.
there isnt really annything remarkable about it but its still worth a place in the portal.

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Review

Smoot animation, good voice acting, good audio and pretty good writing.
Only thing that botherd me was the cartoon animated part that didn't really add anything to the story, also the fact you didn't credit any song in the file information.

HadoukenDude responds:

The cartoon animated part was included to satisfy the animation "purists" that constantly complain about sprite movies. That and I wanted to get the Naruto stuff off my chest.

Most of the music I used was credited in the end of the episode. The remainder of the Zelda music is from Zreomusic.com

Pokemon Gold's Rush Ep. 2 Pokemon Gold's Rush Ep. 2

I love your stuff

And how you live into your roll as Gold, this might not be the best place for this kind of stuff but its still fun to see some other kind of flash than the regular flash i normally see

Pokemon Gold's Rush Ep. 1 Pokemon Gold's Rush Ep. 1

nice

Funny, interesting and well done mate, hope to see more from you :)

HoodedCobraGreen responds:

Thanks, bro.

Johnny VS Zombies Johnny VS Zombies

Good work dude

Its pretty awesome, colorfull and alive.
I recall some scenes from previus projects and it turned out extreamly well in the end.
The worst part is that i can't stop replaying it. i think its mostly for the music choice.
Awesome 10/10 5/5

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks man XD

Madness Supernatural Madness Supernatural

Awesome dude :D

Good selection of music and nice graphics man 10/10

munch-monster responds:

Thanks mate much appreciated!

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

Hahaha

Great work guys, probably one of the funniest shit around :D

Phobotech responds:

Thanks! Spread the word, show it to friends, family, teachers, boss's, and the elderly!

Metroid Suicide part 4 Metroid Suicide part 4

AWESOME :D

I have waited for this to come out for SO long :D and when i finally saw it come it was way better than i ever expected.
Hope the awesomeness continues! :D

Sonicoblivion responds:

Thanks for the comment!

B, Remade! B, Remade!

Awesome

i FUCKING love it ;D

Chime responds:

ALL MY HOURS AND SOUL WERE PUT INTO THIS.